Quality technology (3 cr)
03.12.2021 - 23.01.2022
10.01.2022 - 27.02.2022
- Bachelor of Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- Heikki Heiskanen
Upon completion of the course, students will
- understand the significance of quality in the operations of a company.
- understand the more common philosophies and consepts of quality.
- know the principals of continuous improvement and the improvement of quality.
- Significance of quality
- Quality management
- Quality control manuals
- Quality control costs
- Influence of quality on society
- Countinuous improvement of quality
- Quality standards and quality awards criteria
Assessment criteria, satisfactory (1)
Level 1 - 2; Student knows the basics of the knowledge objectives of the course.
Assessment criteria, good (3)
Level 3 - 4; Student knows the knowledge objectives of the course well.
Assessment criteria, excellent (5)
Level 5; Student knows the knowledge objectives of the course well and can apply their knowledge in practice.
No previous studies are required.