Pneumatics (2 cr)
20.02.2022 - 10.04.2022
07.03.2022 - 08.05.2022
- Degree Programme in Mechanical Engineering
- Jussi Yli-Hukkala
- Niko Vuorela
- Labraryhmä 1 (Size: 0. Open UAS: 0.)
- Labraryhmä 2 (Size: 0. Open UAS: 0.)
- Pienryhmä 1
- Pienryhmä 2
Upon completion of the course, students will,
- know the basics of pneumatics.
- know how essential components function.
- know how to design and make calculations for various systems.
- be able to choose suitable pneumatic systems to use.
- basic theory of pneumatics
- pressure generators, controllers and regulating components
- structure and function of components
- systems design, choosing and dimensioning of components
Assessment criteria, satisfactory (1)
Level 1-2: A satisfactory grade will be reached by mastering the fundamental issues mentioned in the contents. This also means that the student is able to solve simple problems. The student knows the basic theory and calculation and components
Assessment criteria, good (3)
Level 3-4: For a good grade the requirements increase so that the student has a more comprehensive understanding of the topic and is also able to solve more complicated problems. The student can choose a system suitable to the conditions
Assessment criteria, excellent (5)
Level 5: An excellent grade can only be reached by fulfilling the previous demands and in addition to that the student must be able to solve a very challenging problem correctly. The student can design and can dimension the system
No previous studies are required.