ICT Skills (3 cr)
19.04.2021 - 30.01.2022
10.01.2022 - 27.05.2022
- Degree Programme in Food and Hospitality
- Degree Programme in Food Processing and Biotechnology
- Raija Kangassalo
- The student is able to use the current office software, different online services and online learning environment.
- The student is able to apply basic IT skills in new hardware and software environments
- introduction to office software
- word processing
standard for written work in SeAMK
- spreadsheet calculation
- presentation graphics
content and structure of presentations
- use of online services
video conferencing as a tool
materials provided in Moodle
Lectures, online study, independent assignments
81 h student work
Assessment criteria, satisfactory (1)
The student is able to identify different ways of using the most common office software and online services. The student knows the basic use of office software.
Assessment criteria, good (3)
The student recognises different ways of using office software and online services and understands their operating principles and use as tools in his/her own work. The student knows how to use office software in different situations.
Assessment criteria, excellent (5)
Very good (5)
The student recognises different ways of using office software and online services and understands their operating principles. The student is able to apply office software and online services in different situations independently and efficiently.
Assessment methods and criteria
Independent assignments (3 pcs)