International Human Resource Management (3 op)
Toteutuksen tunnus: IB00CL29-3001
15.10.2021 - 06.03.2022
11.03.2022 - 30.04.2022
SeAMK International Business
SeAMK Seinäjoki, Frami
- Bachelor of Business Administration, DP in International Business
- Gateway to International Business
- Cory Isaacs
IB20Tradenomi (AMK), International Business
IGWIB22SGateway to International Business
Students will know the challenges of international human resource management and of the ways of creating a successful human resource policy for an international company.
- Challenges of international human resource management
- Recruitment, selection, training, compensation, performance appraisal
- Adjustment and repatriation of international employees
- Internationalisation process of companies, and human resource issues
- Students can find international and academic sources related to course tasks. Students can relate material to sustainability, and career guidance with a focus on entrepreneurship.
- Crawley Eileen, Swailes Stephen, and David Walsh. 2013. Introduction to International Human Resource Management. Oxford University Press.
- Harzing A-W. & Ruysseveldt J-V. 2019. International Human Resource Management 5th ed.
-Lectures and Guided Practice 22 h
-Independent work 58 h
Opiskelijan ajankäyttö ja kuormitus
- 22 hours of lectures and guided practice
- 58 hours of independent work.
Students are free to decide on their own and within their groups how to use the 58 hours in regards to completing the course tasks.
Arviointikriteerit, tyydyttävä (1)
The final exam and classroom performance are of a passable level in terms of knowledge, skills and their further professional application.
Arviointikriteerit, hyvä (3)
TThe final exam and classroom performance are at a good level in terms of knowledge, skills and their further professional application. The student demonstrates an emerging ability for autonomous professional development in the field of study.
Arviointikriteerit, kiitettävä (5)
The final exam and classroom performance are at an excellent level in terms of knowledge, skills and their further application. The student is clearly capable of autonomous professional development and the application of his/her knowledge and skills in the field of study.
Arviointimenetelmät ja arvioinnin perusteet
Exam = 100%
Students must also complete all course tasks and homework assignments.
Failure to complete all course material will result in a lower grade or your final grade being withheld until all tasks are complete at an acceptable level.
No previous studies are required.