International Marketing Management and Research (6 cr)
15.10.2021 - 06.03.2022
21.02.2022 - 06.05.2022
- Bachelor of Business Administration, DP in International Business
- Gateway to International Business
- Dario Liberona
- Ville-Pekka Mäkeläinen
IGWIB22SGateway to International Business
The student is capable of finding out information to support decision making in an international marketing environment. This decision making is based on marketing research information and analysis of the operational environment both at home and in the target area.
- International Marketing: environmental analysis, adaptation of 4 P's
- Decision-making perspective on marketing research
- Ethical issues
- Marketing research planning process: research purpose and objective, research approach, research tactics, data collection, analysis, and reporting
- Creation of research design for a case company, including questionnaire
Assessment criteria, satisfactory (1)
The student has carried out work and participated as instructed. Students are able to carry out market analyses in an international company.
Assessment criteria, good (3)
The student has carried out work well and participated actively. Students are able to carry out market analyses and effectively use them in an international company's marketing decision-making.
Assessment criteria, excellent (5)
The student has carried out work to an excellent standard and participated actively and constructively. Students are able to carry out market analyses and effectively use them in an international company's marketing decision-making.
Basics of Marketing